WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF THE APARTMENTS?
Each apartment is unique. For this reason, pricing varies from one unit to another.
WHAT IS THE COST OF LIVING IN THE AREA?
The cost of living in Dhaka is fairly reasonable when compared to other big cities around the world. Housing is fair for the Bay area, while goods vary in prices from the very inexpensive items in supermarkets to the more expensive items in electronic shops.
WHAT FEATURES AND AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE IN THESE APARTMENTS?
Most of the apartments have something for everyone:
- Paid Utilities
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Modern fixtures
- Balconies and Patios
- Social-friendly community rooms and courtyards
- Swimming pools
- High-speed internet access
Questions to Ask When Renting an Apartment?
- Be sure you and the landlord are on the same page before signing a lease
- Knowing the right questions to ask when viewing an apartment can save you time and energy
Are utilities included in the cost?
Utilities may or may not be included in the cost of rent. Water is commonly factored in, but heating, gas and electricity often are paid by the tenant. If you’re concerned about utilities, contact your local provider for an estimate.
How to upload apartment information for sale/rent
After uploading, how an apartment will display